Bitcoin e Blockchain Developer
The aim of the course is to increase the developers’ skills and become a “Blockchain developer”, mastering the technology from a technical and practical point of view. An extremely interdisciplinary course: computer science, political, economic and social doctrines, mathematics and games theory, which form the basis of the sound money invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.
The Bitcoin and Blockchain Development, is the most comprehensive among all courses offered by Bcademy. It is organized and delivered by expert teachers in the sector and with proven technical, as well as communicative skills. It is designed for all developers who want to better understand the Bitcoin phenomenon from a technical point of view.
The master has been designed to ensure the most effective learning method possible thanks to a combination of theory and practice.
The first part is aimed at the transfer of general knowledge and skills related to the Bitcoin ecosystem and blockchain based technologies. It addresses Bitcoin from different perspectives: technological, social, historical, economic, philosophical, legal and fiscal with an in-depth analysis related to blockchain-based business models.
The second part, representing about 80% of the course, delves deeper into the topic from a technical point of view.
The mathematical basis of Bitcoin will be explained, namely finite fields, elliptic curves as well as several cryptographic concepts.
Last but not least, a deep dive into the script language and the verification and signature of transactions, and Lightning Network.
A correct Bitcoin and blockchain training cannot prescind solid computer security foundations. Therefore, concepts such as GPG and signature verification via terminal, 2FA and Hardware Wallet will be addressed.
During the course, the safest techniques for the protection of wallets and Bitcoin nodes will be explored, as well as the bases for creating secure Web Applications, a feature that is in increasing demand today.
The course also has a strong practical connotation due to the realization of actual projects.
Some of them concern:
– The installation of a Bitcoin node on VPS or through a dedicated hardware such as Raspberry;
– The installation of a Lightning Network node and its interaction;
– How to accept Bitcoin in your e-commerce through BTCPay Server or OpenNode;
– Creation of a Hardware Wallet prototype;
– Creation of a Bitcoin POS;
– Analysis of the most interesting Wallets and LApps for Lightning Network;
– The concept of mixing and the execution of Coinjoin operations to increase online privacy.
At the end of the course, the necessary theory to understand other blockchains (i.e. Ethereum and Smart Contracts) will be examined in depth in order to illustrate their deployment and connection on DApp browser.
- 9th – 10th May: Welcome & Bitcoin Economics
- 23rd – 24th May: Introduction to Bitcoin
- 6th – 7th June: Business Model and T & L
- 20th – 21st June: Software Development
- 4th – 5th July: Software Development
- 18th – 19th July: Bitcoin Programming Basics
- 1st – 2nd August: Bitcoin-Related Mathematic
- 5th – 6th September: Programming Bitcoin
- 19th – 20th September: Programming Bitcoin
- 3rd – 4th October: Setup a full BTC / LNP node
- 17th – 18th October: Bitcoin from the Command Line
- 7th – 8th November: Lightning Network
- 21th – 22th November: BTC / LN Applications
- 9th – 10th January: Cybersecurity & Privacy
- 23rd – 24th January: BTC / LN Applications
- 6th – 7th February: Alternative Blockchains
Simone da Re, developer and speaker
Simone Bovi, freelance senior security consultant
Marco Serafino, developer, UI/UX
Francesco Simoncelli, economista
Gabriele Domenichini, expert in investments in crypto assets
Stefano Coan, expert lawyer in the legal aspects of cryptocurrencies
Are you interested
or do you want more info?